Thanks to everyone’s overwhelming support to our first event, which SOLD OUT, VCSA Vancouver is excited to bring you Taste of Viet Noms 2 in partnership with Little Saigon in Yaletown.
This experience consists of the following:
– 3 Appetizers: Spring Rolls, Salad Rolls, Bo La Lop
– 2 Mains: Canh Chua (soup), Saigon Special (Vermicelli with all meats)
– Dessert: Fried Bananas and Ice Cream
(if you are interested in attending but require vegetarian options, please inform us at minimum a week in advance to make arrangements)
– A special performance of traditional Vietnamese instruments
– A narrative describing the cultural, geographical and historical significance of the food you will be enjoying
Tickets – $38
Purchase here: https://www.picatic.com/event14272626094337720
Proceeds from The Taste of Viet Noms Cultural Fundraiser will help the VCSA Vancouver team attend Len Duong Vietnamese Youth Leadership Camp.
If you are unable to attend but wish to donate to our team, please visit http://www.razoo.com/story/Len-Duong-2015
[pearl_lightbox_display link=”file” ids=”22775,22776,22777,22778,22779″]